Tell me her story

Arco built, has some similarities to the Bushwhacker but a smaller frame like one that was on here we debated on being a BW I'm gonna say Bushwhacker anyway as the one mentioned was! Looks to be all original except the engine!:thumbsup: Oh since it's a minibike it's priceless!

Last edited:
i would say super is correct,but we cant put prices on bikes,but you
can look under complet minibikes for sale,on bottem of main page,ther you can get a prety good idea, thanks super!:scooter::scooter::smile:

the high speed stabalizer means some person bumped into someting,hope
they were using a helmet,plus welcom to the forum!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks. do you think i could remove them and bend them back?
so you said it was a Arco bushwhacker? or a Bushwhacker? Arco was the company? I'm having a hard time finding brochures online.

is it the one in the middle? ARCO Mini - Bike .......................

appreciate the help guys
No it's not an EZ rider like I first thought, the Bushwhacker is in a different series but there are some similar bikes in the photo section. You likely wont find your exact bike there but some similar ones, this one is mine and is a bigger frame by a little. There is a red one on the last page in the photo section with white 8" wheels. Here is mine, it has a very long way to go!

Yes they dont look to bad should be hard to straighten them :hammer:
Welcome to the forum :thumbsup:
I use my press and a bunch of 2x4s to straighten forks, I have lost count how many I've done for myself and others. Since brakes are the most neglected part on minibikes there is no shortage of minibikes sporting that look. I charge anywhere from nothing to $20 max to straighten a set. There is likely someone in your area with a press that'll do it for you and not knock your head off on the price! Good luck, it's a nice bike!:thumbsup:

I just had a set of arco forks straightened at a body shop. Thats probably the best place to go. I think they charged me 20.00.:thumbsup: Welcome to OldMiniBikes:thumbsup:

thank you members,for the kind ansers,that was the way hent wanted
the site to be,:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: