The new guy

So hows it goin eh? yup a newbie from Canada here. i`ve aways had a thing for these bikes. even had a friend with two minis when i was a kid.too much fun to forget them. so a recent article in a ratrod mag talking about a bunch of guys in the S.F. valley and races through the streets totally rekindled my love affair with these little bikes. the part that sucks is that theres not alot(if any) mini bikes around my area.i`m thinking i`ll just to build some of my own. have the gear and tools to do it, just need some plans.so i`ve done the searches and reading n stuff, found the "wren" plans and some others on line, any body have any more leads? just some basics and ideas really. after all you can`t call it your own until you modify it right? i think i need two bikes. a loooong chopper and an off roader. i`ll promise to post pics regularly, i just got my pipe bender this weekend and i`m aready to fab somethin'! thanks for the help. oh and i dig this site too.

yup wayne,plenty o moto skees! worked on LOTS of them during my small engine apprenticeship.its the only way to get to the beer and wine store sometimes! we don`t get alot of snow here on the island though. thanks austin, i kinda picked up on that while readin`threads and lookin at pics around here. looks like my kinda folk! it`s pokin me to start a club up here. the RCMP aren't to forgiving though........must behave......MUST BEHAVE!!!