The Purple Cyclops

Hey all! I haven't posted for a while, but I finally got it finished. I call it the Purple Cyclops. I don't know if it is actually a Cyclops mini, but that is the closest I could come to identifying it. It's a custom now anyway, so who cares! Hope you like it, because I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. Thanks to all who helped, especially Deezildennis and Yellowhand. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Thanks for the props, guys. Zip, the brake setup leaves a little to be desired. I was kind of disappointed with it's overall power. It is a mtn. bike setup that I got for cheap. I'll check on the name of the place, and try to get some more detailed photos if you're still interested. Shelby, it sounds really cool with the silencer on there. Although it is pretty loud when you really get on it. Old man, I see that you like the poiple as well. The gas tank was made for me by my bud, who has a shop called JMB Performance. The cap is for a Harley, you push and turn with your thumb, and it pops up. Cool! And Barndawg, the paint is actually powdercoating, also done by my buds at JMB. I, too, simply love the color. I had a Schwinn Stingray that color when I was a kid, so I figured as long as I'm still just a big kid, what the hell! The pics don't even do it justice. In the sun, it is almost blinding! Glad you guys like it.

Thanks again, all. And thanks for posting that "before" pic, Dennis. I owe you one for turning me on to this bike, and this site. As much as I hate to lose, it was an absolute blast watching you pull on me at 40 mph at Monster Mopar Weekend on the return road of the dragstrip. Fun!!!

LOL! Your Bikes Great man! I hope ya stick around and keep working on other projects.

I posted the Before pic to hopefully show just how much was done to this bike. It came out awesome. Just dont be to afraid to scratch her up once in a while.

Just an update. Deezildennis found a mini like mine on ebay. Evidently the bike is called a Hornet. I checked the photo and sure enough, that is it. So I guess I have to change the name to "The Purple Hornet". I like that. Doesn't matter too much, but nice to finally know exactly what this thing is! Thanks Dennis!:thumbsup:

Hey Mopardik is this the same JMB Performance that makes Cold Air intakes??? If it is those guys are praised over on the ClubGP.com and RegalGS.org boards for their intakes on the 3.8 Supercharged 6, I wanted one SOOOO bad....