THE SEARCH CONTINUES FOR A BONANZA FRAME

Folks ... So I bought a frame / fork out or Cali ... Frame is trash ... Neck was broke and repaired and under the primer was just pathetic and if you have seen my builds you know how OCD I am ... Anyway ... I have invested in 2 Bonanza’s that have cost me out the wazu and they are both crap ... I would like a shot at a really clean frame only ... 1000 ... 1200 ... 1300 ... Whatever but I want a front peg frame ... I’m trying to get back into this but I’m losing hope ... Thanks again to all you great folks on this site ...

Folks ... So I bought a frame / fork out or Cali ... Frame is trash ... Neck was broke and repaired and under the primer was just pathetic and if you have seen my builds you know how OCD I am ... Anyway ... I have invested in 2 Bonanza’s that have cost me out the wazu and they are both crap ... I would like a shot at a really clean frame only ... 1000 ... 1200 ... 1300 ... Whatever but I want a front peg frame ... I’m trying to get back into this but I’m losing hope ... Thanks again to all you great folks on this site ...
I know you want a front peg, "frame only" If no luck and you just gotta have one. I am thinking about selling my last 2 mini's from my small collection.

Youll have to excuse me l am new to this site, are you looking for a bonanza frame, one that a hodaka motor came in?