The unofficial Canadian thread EH!

Hi from Canada!
I thought I would start this to see how many of you are out there and where you get your parts...

- Where are you from?

- Where do you find your mini parts?

I'm Dan from Bradford Ontario. As I am back in the mini game again (built one 20 years ago) I have found parts at Princess Auto and Canadian Tire, Thats it so far.

den35

I'm Dennis from Copper Cliff,Ontario.

I'm quite new to minis and sofar have only found parts from local small engine shops and the local go-kart track.

Here's where my bikes came from sofar.

#1-72 Arctic Cat Prowler,lucky find in a local bargain paper.(my first mini bike)

#2-Baja Dirt Bug(Doodle Bug) from Canadian Tire.

#3-Giovanni mini atv from Ebay.(Not too bad now that I have it debugged)

The collection will continue to grow.:thumbsup:

I'm Dennis from Copper Cliff,Ontario.

I'm quite new to minis and sofar have only found parts from local small engine shops and the local go-kart track.

Here's where my bikes came from sofar.

#1-72 Arctic Cat Prowler,lucky find in a local bargain paper.(my first mini bike)

#2-Baja Dirt Bug(Doodle Bug) from Canadian Tire.

#3-Giovanni mini atv from Ebay.(Not too bad now that I have it debugged)

The collection will continue to grow.:thumbsup:
Good to see you here Dennis! Nice collection of mini's...I think I have been bitten by the mini bug once again :scooter:

Hi Dann0!

I'm from Quebec (I think I'm the only one so far). I mostly find parts at the metal scrapyard where I work (SNF), or at my local Canadian Tire store. I just got a snowmobile torque converter for FREE this week :smile:

I have one mini right now (homemade).

Hey there DannO im from Corunna (near Sarnia Ont.) if that rings a bell to anyone, I have the same set up.. doodle (or dirt bug as we say in Canada) and mainly parts and engine from Princess Auto! mine works great hopefully yours will too!

den35

You got that right.But if we don't work,no money to buy minis.:sadcrying4:

I know my lottery numbers will come up!I just know it!:eek:ut: