thinking of a new project

any thoughts, i have this suppose El Tigre frame minis the seat and shocks shown and since i like the Bird Lark but don't have one i'm thinking of this frame in a metal flake green with a stingray banana seat and sissy bar. maybe one of my B&S motor or maybe a new predator. just something different in the corral.

ordered my white banana seat & sissy bar yesterday, also picked up a spray can of Krylon Glitter Blast in Citrus Dream which is a light flaky green and yes flakes cover everything including me and my shirt. they also have a clear coat but i think just a regular clear spray will work. just enough time to sand down forks today and spray it with a like color green than go back over it when it drys and spray it with the glitter blast. i'm pleased so far with how the forks turned out.

i think one thing i like with this paint is that it fills in the flaws you miss sanding but it doesn't seem to be a smooth coat with the glitter paint on it but plant to put a few coats of clear coat on it and see what happens :scooter: