Thoughts on this Helmet

Everyone keeps commenting that I do not wear a helmet so I thought I would buy one. I am going to walk into diners with it and put it on the table. Then when people see me getting into my mini van they are going to be all WTF?!?!!??!

Everyone keeps commenting that I do not wear a helmet so I thought I would buy one. I am going to walk into diners with it and put it on the table. Then when people see me getting into my mini van they are going to be all WTF?!?!!??!
i wear mine when i'm riding in my friend's truck if i have it with me. people look at us funny.

when a friend of mine and i were going to the track years ago we were both wearing our helmets most of the way up. it was funny seeing two camaros jamming down the freeway and guys wearing helmets. :laugh:

I have never owned a helmet so I guess this is a good one. I bought it just now for $80. it retails for upwards twice as much on some sites and less on others. It has one tiny scratch on it and is in mint condition.

KBC Force RR Helmet- Blade II - White/Black/Silver Helmet 2007

I have it sitting on my desk here at work. I cannot wait to get home and see how it feels at super speed on Thor.

The FORCE model represents KBC’s performance lineup. Incorporating a progressive design and a new interior fit platform, the Force model offers the ultimate in comfort and performance. The FORCE RR features a sophisticated 12 air-intake ventilation system allowing superb levels of comfort and functionality in all climates and conditions. The functionality of the FORCE line, make them ideal for long road trips as well as shorter performance rides.

Features:
Hi-Flow Racing Ventilation System (HFRVS)
Ultra-Quick Removal shield mechanism
2.2mm “OPCC”, scratch resistant anti-fog shield
Hi-impact, Solvent-resistant, Alloy PC shell
Reduced overall shell dimensions
“RIB” shield sealing technique
Internal comfort lining designed for comfort and noise reduction
Micro-fiber developed especially to wick away moisture while riding
Interior is totally removable and quickly replaceable
Controllable air ventilation and cooling system
Meets or exceeds Snell and D.O.T. standards

kbs8ball

I try to avoid helmets...I can understand the safety aspect of one to a point but thats about it. Ohio is a NO helmet law state but sometimes when im blastin down the interstate at 80 I kinda wish I had one on..only for a second though.:thumbsup::lol:

As far as helmets go, I've always believed in "let those who ride decide" and do not force my opinion on any one. I myself didn't wear one when I was younger. However, we do have younger mini bikers that really should wear the helmets until they have more experience and are old enough to decide for themselves. Not trying to preach, just my two cents.

Engine Dad

As far as helmets go, I've always believed in "let those who ride decide" and do not force my opinion on any one. I myself didn't wear one when I was younger. However, we do have younger mini bikers that really should wear the helmets until they have more experience and are old enough to decide for themselves. Not trying to preach, just my two cents.

Engine Dad
i fully agree.

i'm an adult and know how to ride a motorcycle. when i'm hahahahaing around on my mini bike i don't feel like i need one. i know it's not the smartest thing because going down at 35mph would suck and could kill me.

a guy i used to work with crashed my friend's mini bike when he was doing 30+ and got hurt. when they got to him he was unconscious and bleeding. he ended up with a concussion and some pretty nasty road rash on half his face.

Last edited:

65ShelbyClone

As long as those who choose to go w/o helmets aren't the ones who crash and become disabled and/or vegetables on the public dime, I don't care. If I end up paying for them (and I do), then they should be required to wear safety equipment.

the problem is that people don't take responsibility for their actions. if i hahahaha up and get in trouble or injure myself that's that.

when i got busted for my DUI on my mini bike i wasn't pissed at the cops. i was on a motorized vehicle and over the legal limit. the cops were just doing their job. every time i've gotten a ticket i've deserved it. i hahahahaed up, i got caught. i'll face the consequences.