Today's swap meet find

Bought this today as the seller was unloading it from his truck. Timing is everything, it wouldn't have lasted long.
Pretty sure it's a Ruttman. It still has the clutch cover/brake assembly. The tires are oversized 530s that will go on a Wards bike, and I'll put the proper size on. Don't think Ruttman used 6" wheels, any knowledge out there to share? IMG_1094_zpsc8xski1j.jpg

Ruttman...70 up. They use 4''..5''...6'' wheels. Those are not correct for the bike. Due to fender height..probably a Wild Goose. So either 5'' Taco...or 6'' 4 spoke mags.

Thanks Cheezy1, didn't think 6" steelies were correct.
OND, paid what I thought was fair. I notice few people discus what they pay for stuff here. Is it allowed? I know what's it worth questions are verboten.

Hey If you are satified with what you gave for It...then It doesn't matter, I like the Ruttmans !

I bought a Ruttman frame and forks off Evil bay...and I know I paid to much, but I love that little Washer .

Last edited:
Thanks Cheezy1, didn't think 6" steelies were correct.
OND, paid what I thought was fair. I notice few people discus what they pay for stuff here. Is it allowed? I know what's it worth questions are verboten.
Your welcome:thumbsup:. And it is just not allowed to ask what it is worth basically. If you wanna say what you paid...more power to you. I like to boast on good deals at times.:laugh:

I paid $220 for it. I'm one of those guys that will sometimes overpay for stuff simply because it's something I've wanted, and never found before. I still want a nice Aggie 97, and I'd probably overpay for the right one.

oldfatguy

that's a nice little bike. I like the look of the 6" wheels on it.

hope you did find it for a stole it price, that's all part of the fun of hunting down new finds.

I paid $220 for it. I'm one of those guys that will sometimes overpay for stuff simply because it's something I've wanted, and never found before. I still want a nice Aggie 97, and I'd probably overpay for the right one.
........:thumbsup: I think Its a good deal to !

Kyle's pm box here is full. I've sent a text and tried to leave a voice mail (denied access) at the number given. I've also replied in the thread.:shrug: