too much power

lol well my son wanted more power for his mini he is 14 and his mini had a 5hp briggs on it. i said well i have a good short block bored .020 over with a flat top and i have a new head humm and a bored carb 16mm. well i put a factory muffler on it with a 8deg key and the carb is jetted with a air flilter adapter and filter. we straped it on his mini and wow! remember it still has stock springs and no gov. I cannot beleive the yank it has you cannot sit anywhere near the back of the seat or it will power slam you on your head. :thumbsup: lol i cannot understand why it makes so much lowend power. i wounder how much power it makes? and i still have some 18lb springs to go in it and a rlv pipe and a arc billet rod i swaped out of mine for the longer rod. but he has to get used to this monster first lol.

Yah my 6.5hp on my db30 has plenty of torque. It beats my friends 9hp off the line, but loses out in the wholeshot. Being 14 and him being 19 makes a bit of a difference.:grind:

well now it has a ported head and 18lb springs and a pipe. its time to get him a flywheel and i already have a arc rod for it. but now it has real good power. not just lowend yank it pulls hard and he likes it alot maybe too much lol. i like his combo very fun to ride. :thumbsup: