TRADE: Lomart 6 spoke wheels for Go Powers

markus

I would like to find a set of 6" series one Go Powers that aren't beat to hell with sprocket and brake, I have a set of nice and clean Lomart 6 spokes I would like to trade, they are in nice and clean shape currently they are raw and very straight. come with an NOS brake and sprocket assy with both a 60t and a 72t sprocket. While not pictured I have the original studs and cap nuts that bolt the wheels halves together (they are clean I just have them soaking and are being detailed out later this weekend), and also the one missing low profile bolt not shown for the brake drum.

Currently this is TRADE ONLY, but probably by the end of next week I will detail them up more, mount some indian heads and you may see them listed on ebay but for the time being would like to see if I can trade them for some wheels I need. so if you got an extra set of GP's and would like a these let me know!!!

View attachment 72009 View attachment 72010 View attachment 72011 View attachment 72012 View attachment 72013

Last edited: