Turkey shoot-out mini bike races at plaza park raceway (visalia)

Date: November 27th & 28th
Gates open: 3 p.m.
Racing starts: 5:30 p.m.
Place: Plaza Park Raceway in Visalia, California

Here's a chance to race two nights in a row. The mini-bikes will run on a 1/5 mile packed-clay oval. This will be a fun weekend of mini racing. This will be our 1st race at Plaza Park Raceway. It will be a blast! Let's get those minis hopped up and ready to go!

Last edited:
Here's a different track for all you minibike racers, it was tested sunday evening by a group of racers, all saying they think it will be a great track to race on, it's a slightly banked 1/5 mile oval packed clay track, they have had motorcycle races there for years so it woun't be anything new for them to run and officiate a good race. I hope this will open things up to future racing at Plaza Park. Run what ya brung, same as before, pull start, 4 stroke minibikes, have fun and remember no snivelers or crybabies allowed. This race will be run and officiated by the track as our other races have been in the past, we don't make the rules they do, so we haven't had the problems that some other groups have inflicted upon each other. So far all the people that have raced have been nothing but good and all have had a great time, every one is welcome. :thumbsup:

$25.00 HEY VETTE whats up? Makes it a little more affordable dosen't it? There are no baby showers allowed that weekend. About time to get involved isn't it? There's got to be more minibikers than just tomas in Fresno isn't there?

Last edited:

tomsprops

What ! No Crybabies ? No Sniveling ?
It's Back after a year of retirement I finally brought the Widowmaker Back to life ! I was aiming for this weekends race but it was cancelled . Now I'll have to Aim for the Turkey !