Twisteds drag bike thread

Heres the start of my first full on mini build. As a matter of fact I got my first minibike just a month ago for my son.
I was ordering some tubing from skinny kid race cars to extend another bike im building and they told me they built a chassis for a guy a few years ago out of chrome moly and he never picked it up. Its mine now. The thing is super light.

I think we gotta do that one night. The run from super K to mobil is plenty long. My kid ran the guy down the street with his 10 horse super broc with a tav and whipped his ass. On the second run the kid gave him a good 5 car lead and still killed him

So....
being that it looks to have pre-set mounting holes for the engine, are you going to run a jackshaft for chain/sprocket alignment?

are you planning on moving the footpeg location or adding a second set for a more suitable feeling stance when on the bike?

I wanna add a second set of footpegs for a more laydown stance. This is gonna be my 12 year old sons drag bike. I might keep the set on there now for me to bomb around on. As for the adjustment....... Not really sure. This is all REALLY new to me. I wanna run a TAV and was thinking I could shim the sprocket back and forth for alignment?????. Pointers are more than welcome.

Hmmm. Forgot all about this thread. I ended up selling the moly frame to a guy at ubly a couple weeks ago. Sounds like it's going to Mark soon to get widened in back.