Two frames $50.00 what are they?

matt2

CL add two tote goat frames $125.00. This was on cl for a couple of weeks and it dropped to $100.00. I called and told him I would drive the 54 miles if he would let them go for $75.00 and he said yes. So I drove there and the bigger bike was way rustier in person. I offered $50.00 for both he said yes and there you go two more. So as the rules state her is pictures of one of the bikes. Please help me. What did I get? On the first bike are the wheels stock?

I will start a new thread with pictures of the other bike thanks.

Neck

Growing up is optional
The wheels alone are worth 50 bucks! You did good, even if you had to drive an hour each way. I like calling those trips an adventure:thumbsup:

matt2

The wheels alone are worth 50 bucks! You did good, even if you had to drive an hour each way. I like calling those trips an adventure:thumbsup:
Thanks Neck you guys are right it is a trail horse and the trip was a nice adventure.

matt2

Great score!! Looks like someone made their own jackshaft mounts and maybe driven by a belt?
It has dual belt pulleys one small and one a little bigger. Looks like it had a idler pulley, that was used as a clutch? If you look you can see its on a rod that is welded to lever on the other side. that can't be stock can it?:shrug: