Two of my bikes

I spent about 4 years building this one. It runs a Briggs I/c block with a custom machined rod. It has a Zoomer racing cam and springs.The carb is from a Briggs Animal. The intake was custom machined by me. The Connecting rod, back wheel, hubs,triple trees and clamps along with the speedometer cup were all machined by me while I was taking some cnc programming classes. The frame gave me fits trying to get the look I was after. It was all done by me in my garage. The front wheel is frome a honda moped along with the speedo. The handle bars are from a Yamaha street bike. I had to cut them down some. The front forks are from a Yamaha mini enduro. The tank is sportser. This bike has electic start and working headlight. The clucth is a Stinger racing clutch. The brakes are hydraulic items from the Karting world. I used to run racing Karts thus i had a bunch of left over parts.This bike will do about 60 mph. It handles really well.

This is one of my other Bikes.I'm not sure what the frame is. It's a great little bike. I ride it all over in the small rural town i live in.

Butts

I think that exhaust is off a 110cc pocket bike, correct me if I'm wrong.
I like both of those bikes. 3 years of work was worth the effort!!! Is that a trailer fender on the back of the chopper?

Last edited: