vwfan79

It was a great weekend and had a blast running my new bike and watching all the other bikes run. The 50/50 ride to lake Huron was was fun, nice fast cruise through some back roads. The Jr. dragster bikes were something to see, along with some of the other bikes which may not have been nearly as fast but really nice bikes. Here is a video of my bike doing a pass (10.90 @ 60) slow compared to the Jr. dragster bikes but still a blast.

It was a great weekend and had a blast running my new bike and watching all the other bikes run. The 50/50 ride to lake Huron was was fun, nice fast cruise through some back roads. The Jr. dragster bikes were something to see, along with some of the other bikes which may not have been nearly as fast but really nice bikes. Here is a video of my bike doing a pass (10.90 @ 60) slow compared to the Jr. dragster bikes but still a blast.
yeah, but it's a real mini bike.

Last edited:

chadillac

it was nice to meet ya vw!

vwfan79

Thanks bruceo and bill, got a different clutch to try and a larger rear tire to see what more I can get out of the bike.

Nice to meet you too Chad.