UBLY Dragway DETROIT May 15 Test & Tune

I see that Ubly has one minibike event scheduled for 8/21/2010.
We are interested in going for a test and tune Saturday May 15. This date is not confirmed, so we're just looking for interested parties to respond. I will call the track and confirm that an 1/8 mile test for minibikes is OK based on response. I don't want to call and say "yeah 14 guys are coming" and have 3 show up.
If you think you can attend, reply.
I'd like to get 10 participants before I make any commitment.

That's actually a good idea. I am also waiting for someone to set up some aka street racing around here [Detroit area] for minis like it use to be with cars.

ubly dragway

If i were closer i would bring my 390 and hand out some ass whoopings:thumbsup:
Even if you can not make it, I will hope to have some Cali power runnin thru my bike,and should put some folks on the trailer.:wink: got to get my head sent out to mdb,and try to get my Tilly dialed in. That carb runs so fat at idle and low speed, looks like a freight train commin. It is only a 304wx gas carb, on a high comp stock bore clone, with a fully ported small valve head, charles is going to do the big valve,and add that Cali touch, and I am coming close to having that Cali sound.:thumbsup:

cali sound

Even if you can not make it, I will hope to have some Cali power runnin thru my bike,and should put some folks on the trailer.:wink: got to get my head sent out to mdb,and try to get my Tilly dialed in. That carb runs so fat at idle and low speed, looks like a freight train commin. It is only a 304wx gas carb, on a high comp stock bore clone, with a fully ported small valve head, charles is going to do the big valve,and add that Cali touch, and I am coming close to having that Cali sound.:thumbsup:
Sweet. May 22 it is. Bring that Cali sounding machine. we have a total of 2 riders as of APR 18 2010. Charles runs alky in his bikes. That's why they sound cool. I'll bring a couple gallons.

This sounds cool!

this event is it to public or private only? because i would love to attend if I may! I live a couple hours south but wouldnt bother me to drive!

I would like more info if possible? :smile:

this event is it to public or private only? because i would love to attend if I may! I live a couple hours south but wouldnt bother me to drive!

I would like more info if possible? :smile:
It's open to anyone who wants to race their mini. I'm just trying to get enough interest so I can call the track and say "hey, on May 22 a few mini's are coming" I'm sure they will have no problem since it's a test/tune day.
It's a 90 mile one way ride for me, so if anyone want's to meet at my house in Rochester, we can load up the trailer and fit 4 people in truck.