Very bad company

McHenry power supply Inc out of Illinois sucks ass…refuse to work with customers after product lost in mail.…state it may still show up sometime and they refuse to refund….STAY AWAY….they will steal from you…

Triley41395

McHenry power supply Inc out of Illinois sucks ass…refuse to work with customers after product lost in mail.…state it may still show up sometime and they refuse to refund….STAY AWAY….they will steal from you…
Not saying it's going to show up but I bought a part earlier this year only a couple hours from me and the postal service shipped it from Ohio to New York then to dayton ohio, then to Cincinnati ohio,back to dayton and then delivered it to me. Made no sense.

pomfish

Shipp,
How did you pay for it?

If with credit card file a dispute, same if with Paypal.
They are responsible to get the product in your hand, otherwise they have not delivered on the business agreement
"I pay you for the product and you produce and deliver the product"

If they didn't insure the shipment that is on them, not you.
Demand reshipment if nothing else.

Post office states they never been shipped…company states it’s still on the way…as of 7/12..the last update…tracking shows still is Minnesota?!?

Gatecrasher

PayPal will only help if you didn't by-pass the buyer-protection security by sending the money "friends and family" (which is very foolish if you did pay that way). Other than that, the PayPal buyers protection is in effect and every time I've needed action they have been on top of it with full reimbursement just like a credit card protection plan.

PayPal will only help if you didn't by-pass the buyer-protection security by sending the money "friends and family" (which is very foolish if you did pay that way). Other than that, the PayPal buyers protection is in effect and every time I've needed action they have been on top of it with full reimbursement just like a credit card protection plan.
Nope….like it never happened….

pomfish

Alright you paid with PP, but how did you fund the transaction?
If by credit card, you can now go to your CC company and do a chargeback. That changes PP attitude real quick.
Always use CC funding when there may be any ? of company being legit.

I had a package disappear from China one time and after the company drug me along for 8 weeks they finally reshipped the item and I'll be damned if the original shipment finally did show up like a month later.
Here's hoping your package appears soon.

Any time I had an issue with paypal They refunded my money. They asked for supporting documents and also contacted the offending company. Usually they never even responded which gets you a automatic refund.

This place is fighting tooth and nail…and to be honest it’s only $23 in parts…be it’s holding up 3 projects….everyone involved states wait until 8/2…why is what I ask….ordered 7/9!

pomfish

Well if it's me when the date hits 8/3 they get a nice big long Factual explanation Negative Feedback.
What is their Epay seller name?

panchothedog

Bought a good sized order from OldMiniBikes Warehouse $200+ earlier this year. Two weeks or so go by and nothing. They asked me to wait about week and then resent the whole order. Six + weeks after the original order the 1st order shows up at my house. Sent it back to them on there dime. Never believed the mail could be so screwed up BUT. Hope yours just took one of those unexplained sidetrip detours.

Gatecrasher

Any time I had an issue with paypal They refunded my money. They asked for supporting documents and also contacted the offending company. Usually they never even responded which gets you a automatic refund.
That's the way it works if you do it right (and it ain't that difficult). I've been a PayPal customer since 2001 and every single time I've had a problem that was covered under the PayPal buyer's protection program resulted in a 100% refund.

One time a guy tried to say I didn't ship an eBay item to him and filed a complaint with PayPal but I had the USPS tracking # showing it was delivered. So PayPal denied the guy's claim and because I had been such a good customer over the past 20 years that they sent me a $500 PayPal gift card to be used whenever.

Here's what I put the $500 towards. A professional Beverage-Aire BM23 Kegerator:

1659126874493.png

That's the way it works if you do it right (and it ain't that difficult). I've been a PayPal customer since 2001 and every single time I've had a problem that was covered under the PayPal buyer's protection program resulted in a 100% refund.

One time a guy tried to say I didn't ship an eBay item to him and filed a complaint with PayPal but I had the USPS tracking # showing it was delivered. So PayPal denied the guy's claim and because I had been such a good customer over the past 20 years that they sent me a $500 PayPal gift card to be used whenever.

Here's what I put the $500 towards. A professional Beverage-Aire BM23 Kegerator:

View attachment 292365
They suck….eBay came through today said mcHenry failed to supply a good tracking number….so yip fucking eee

Ok I can’t let this rest…the problem with PayPal is if you buy several items from different vendors at the same checkout…they will not distinguish between them….that means one sale one delivery…at least that what the bastards told me….I’ve been there since 1998 by the way….

copyman

As of Aug 1st Paypal is doing away with no fee to pay "without" buyer protection. All paying transactions as of Aug 1st will have a fee and protection. No more free paying or sending money.