Vintage Minibike race @ Encino Velodrome

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
It looks like it's made to race in that race.
I got money on it, but i'm not sure Dom can still handle it. He gets scared of the other riders.

I'm gonna try and bring him down to Mansville Saturday, will know then if he can hang.:cool2:
He's not gonna run that motor in the Terror Drome, Home Alone is. Im gonna put Dom's 160 in there just in case.

I'm going to need some help on this one. Flag people, score keepers, pace rider, lap counters etc. Let me know if you want to help.

rev106

Cool, I'll need some people to hold flags, hold up lap # signs and keep non-essential personel out of the track and in the stands where they belong.

See you there.. Yes tomorrow, I will be wearing a black hat, black jeans and a chainsaw belt buckle. Striogi, If you need a place to crash send an email to mailforcurtis@aol.com/
Leave tonight...
CBC

Spectator in the stands...

Neck

Growing up is optional
I just have got to see this! I hope there's going to be an ambulance in the infield! Meet you guys tomorrow, I'll be wearing tie dye in the stands.

Beings my shoulder is still screwed up, I won't be able to race. My job will be to keep the spectators in the stands and not to allow them in the pits.
Thanks for telling me what you guys are wearing!

Neck

Growing up is optional
Yup that was an excellent race day! Some of those bikes and riders really haul buns! Great place to have a race too.