Waiting on parts I ordered from online .....

IJG

Waiting on parts I ordered from online on Sunday Afternoon,
2-3 day delivery turned into 5 days.:sad:
& The Turtle won the :censure: :censure: Race.

Did you get them yet. I shipped a package on Monday from NJ going to NJ, 52 miles from the post office. It has been in Atlanta Georgia for 2 days. WTF:angry:

CarPlayLB

Did you get them yet. I shipped a package on Monday from NJ going to NJ, 52 miles from the post office. It has been in Atlanta Georgia for 2 days. WTF:angry:
Ya know any ex-postal people that that can tell us how that happened?:laugh:

I ordered some parts on eBay 2 weeks ago from PA and they are stuck in the holiday rush as well! Merry Christmas

I just got off the phone with USPS. At least it is not lost. Internal information says it is scheduled for Saturday delivery:doah:
They don't hire any extra help for the holidays and make the subs work 12 hour days and Sundays. I just think they can't handle it. I got a letter from them asking me to work the Christmas rush. They would like to use our expert experience.:laugh: Only thing is, they are only going to pay us 1/2 of what were making before we retired. Hell, they should pay us double.:laugh: He is what I had to say about that..........:thefinger:

IJG

lol, no it looks like friday is the lucky day, Get this....
It was at my post office 12:25 they switched the delivery date to friday so i went to go get it, They told me yes' it's here but ' you can't have it due to it's scheduled to go out tomorrow? Right & i'm here to avoid the wait & less delivery so whats the problem?

This has happened to me before . friend shipped me a piston from 2 towns away wound up lost for a couple weeks only to start tracking again in Chicago

I just had parts go from Michigan to Minneapolis, then to Texas, back to Minneapolis and up here to me in ND. I think the holidays just overwhelm them.

I used to have the issue with not being able to pick up my package with UPS all the time. I even had to chase down their driver once before he could send it back after the third delivery attempt. That was when you used to be able to call the local dispatch directly. When I lived in an apartment they would refuse to leave the package at the security door, so they would just leave a slip. Their package pickup was only open for an hour weekday evenings, so I would have to bring the slip there and ask them to hold the package because the driver hadn't returned from his route yet, then go back the next evening to pick it up. I once tried to just have the package held at the local dispatch and avoid the failed delivery attempts, but was told they have to make an attempt at delivery before they could hold the package. These days I dread whenever I have to deal with UPS.

IJG

i ordered a linkage kit, o -ring,top plate,a clutch,header,intake & filter & just recently a .035- .036, a 14 e-tube.
All delivered at date switched to of Friday. I am another satisfied customer.