Wanted: Bearcat Twister, Tote Gote 750, or Super Bronc VT-8/VT-10

My son and i are looking for one of these "adult-sized" off road bikes. We have listed them in order of preference. We really do not want another "project" bike this time around, nor does it need to be restored, we just need one that is in reasonably good shape both mechanically and cosmetically- basically one that you can take out and ride hard with confidence right now. We do NOT want to go through the hassell and expense of shipping so it will need to be a bike that is relatively close/local to us. If need be, FOR THE RIGHT BIKE we would be willing to drive to see it up to 4-5 hours. As we are in the Pasadena area of So Cal that means we would drive to Central Calif to the north, San Diego to the South, Ventura/Santa Barbara to the west, and the western edge of both Arizona and Nevada. Please let me know what you have to sell, (or even a good lead on a bike) by PM only.
Thank you,
Michael

Last edited:
Thank you both for the replies.
Outlaw Ace's bike is no longer for sale.
I do not want to have to ship a bike so it will need to be relatively close- see my driving parameters in the original ad.
If you do have a bike for sale or even a good lead please reply to me by PM only.
Thank you,
Michael