Wanted: Lil Indian or similar frame/roller

Looking for a new project to put my little Robin 2 stroke motor onto, I really want a Lil Indian or something similar. Preferably looking for a relatively complete bike or one with a blown engine, but I'd also be fine with a bare frame as long as it's in decent shape. Located in Shrewsbury, MA, will pay for shipping for the right bike

Hi RadRacer; I probably have what your looking for. It's a Lil Indian roller dating to around 1970. I was actually working on, and keeping this one, for myself, but life has taken me in other directions. Frame was bead blasted and is now primed. Wheels are 4" mags and in nice condition. Has new tires and tubes. Also has new 60 tooth sprocket from Michrina that has been drilled out with four 1" holes (for appearance) and chromed. Original caliper brake is solidly mounted by virtue of custom machined sleeves in the brake frame stanchion. Has new axles (threaded on both ends) with new stainless nylox nuts. I replaced the cheapy rear wheel spacers with new drill bit sleeves. These were expensive, but are solid and precisely dimensioned. Anybody knows anything about machine shop work might know what I'm referring to. Frame also has new steering tube sleeves. Fork spring has also been chromed.

Initial cost, along with the mods on this bike has put me over $1200 total investment to date. Consequently, I'd like to get at least $850. For what it's worth, (coming from Southern N.H.) I could deliver to Shrewsbury. Unfortunately, I've never taken pics of this bike, but if you are truly interested, I could try to get some photos up. Or.......maybe I could simply load it up and meet you somewhere halfway so that you could see it in person. Just let me know.