WANTED: New or Reconditioned HS35 ideally, but will look at anything!!

Hi I am new on this forum and have a Rupp Monza SS go kart that I am restoring. It has a newer Honda engine but originally came with an HS35 with smallish? side mounted fuel tank above the recoil starter. I saw a beautiful engine (H25) done by Markus but the tank is forward of the engine, this would be the condition I would like it to be in. However I am willing to look at anything and then have it rebuilt by someone here maybe to new spec? I am located outside of San Diego CA, in Lakeside 92040 a text or call would be fastest way to contact me 702-8zero6-366three.
Thank you,
Dave Kealoha

Attachments

Gdiddy58

Hi I am new on this forum and have a Rupp Monza SS go kart that I am restoring. It has a newer Honda engine but originally came with an HS35 with smallish? side mounted fuel tank above the recoil starter. I saw a beautiful engine (H25) done by Markus but the tank is forward of the engine, this would be the condition I would like it to be in. However I am willing to look at anything and then have it rebuilt by someone here maybe to new spec? I am located outside of San Diego CA, in Lakeside 92040 a text or call would be fastest way to contact me 702-8zero6-366three.
Thank you,
Dave Kealoha
A fuel tank you need is on ebay. Search Tecumseh Rupp tank