wanted rupp 10" wheels in nice cond-no rust

I just had the same issue. Most likely you won't find a clean pair, but you will get new looking wheels if you are willing to do some work. It will cost you a bit of money either way. If you can't find any here, go to eBay and buy a few 10'' rupp wheels. If they are the spoke wheels, take them apart and remove the spokes. Find a place to re-chrome the rims, you can order new spokes at blackwidow. Once you are ready to reassemble the wheels, take them to an old school bike shop or moto-repair to have them true them up for you. You can lace them yourself before having them trued to save a little money. Good luck with whatever you decide to do. Cheers

If they are the spoke wheels, take them apart and remove the spokes. Find a place to re-chrome the rims, you can order new spokes at blackwidow.
Jim Kise and Blackwidow Motorsports is a first class operation with stellar customer service. We have ordered from them many times. That being said, the reproduction spokes they sell for the 10" wheels are not correct. The spoke nipple HEADS are significantly smaller diameter that the OEM Rupp spokes. They are just BARELY wider than the holes in the rims. You will not be able to torque them up properly w/o running the risk of having the spoke nipples pull through the holes in the rims! We were able to use the spokes from Black Widow, however we had to purchase larger spoke nipples from a local wheel spoke shop. I did bring this to Jim's attention and returned the nipples for a refund. Just a head's up...
Michael

paa60

thanks guys, I knew the wheels would be the hardest thing on a resto, I was inspired by capguncowboys 2015 build off roadster, now I wanna do one myself