Wanted: Seat cushion for Dune Cat

I don't have that seat. That's a pic of one that was on eBay. The cart didn't sell so I offered to buy that seat so I could get it re done but he wouldn't sell it. It snaps into the fiberglass body. Probably would be tough to get a good fit without having the body.

I emailed the guy again but he won't sell it. I offered him $100. Was a good guy though. Asked if I neded better pics to make a copy. I have a Tricart that came without a seat cover. I saw one on eBay that didn't sell and offered the guy $60 for it. He said no at first then got back to me and I bought it. It's beat but can definetly be remade when I tackle that project in 1, 2 or 20 yrs.

Good Morning,

I noticed a picture of the Dune Cat posted by teeksoffroad. A friend and I are restoring a Dune Cat and are in desperate need of a picture of the Dune Cat logo. It's the one on each side near the top of the seat. The best I can figure it is a cat sitting in a dune cat.

Is there any way anyone could send me a really good picture of just that logo? I really hate to ask but we really need it so we can try to recreate it. I would assume the chances of actually finding a real sticker would be like zero.

Please help - I have looked everywhere.

Scott Kinley
skinley@hotmail.com