Wanted: Seat for Bird, El Tigre Hyrid See Pic

Hello, I am on my first mini bike resto/build. I have what I have learned is a Bird frame with an El Tigre rear piece and modified duck forks. In any event I am looking for a seat that would look great on this frame. Please see the pics I have put up. It needs alot of work but it has potential. Thanks
Jason

kbs8ball, a moderator for this site, makes custom minibike seats...here's one he just made for me...there are other photos of his seats in the photo album section.

Seat and Shocks

That is a great seat. I was thinking about putting the rear shocks back on, it was hard to envision one without shocks back there. Is there an option for having a seat without the shocks? My first thought was of the wide thin chopper style seat if that makes any sense, the ones shaped kinda like regular bicycle seats but way oversized. I also liked the idea of a miniature sissy bar. I will look through the photo album and try to come up with some ideas, any suggestions are appreciated. What is a ballpark price for a really nice seat like that? Thanks Jason

That sounds great. Let me figure out exactly what size I want, I have some questions about a design, is flames a possibility? I don't really understand the manufacturing process. I am thinking red and silver and I will take some measurements on size. Thanks

kbs8ball

lol its pretty simple really....get some vinyl...cut it to size...sew it together ..and walla...a minibike seat. I can do flames and various colors of vinyl...check out my pics in the album....