WBR775 6.5 hp mini bike jumpin

i've got around $550 in mods done to my 6.5 right now. it's probably putting out around 11hp +/- now. i think the 6.5 cost me $100 from HF.

that's not including the clutch which is $200 by itself. i got it used so i didn't pay anywhere close to that for it though.

i've got another $100+ into the tank, hydraulic brake and rear sprocket.

so including the bike, i've got about $1000 into it including paying for shipping for all the parts.

Last edited:
i've got around $550 in mods done to my 6.5 right now. it's probably putting out around 11hp +/- now. i think the 6.5 cost me $100 from HF.

that's not including the clutch which is $200 by itself. i got it used so i didn't pay anywhere close to that for it though.

i've got another $100+ into the tank, hydraulic brake and rear sprocket.

so including the bike, i've got about $1000 into it including paying for shipping for all the parts.
THREAD JACK :thefinger:LOL

I'll have to make a couple vids of my 11hp Warrior doing crazy stuff, like sloppy mud up to the pegs and even short water-skips. Yes, it will skim over water for a few feet if you hit it at the bike's full speed of about 38mph. It's pretty heavy now(prob around 150lbs) but it's putting close to 100ft/lbs of torque to the rear wheel. It powers through anything. Also makes jumping a lot easier now, since it has the torque to pop the front end up as you leave the ramp.

$300 original cost of the warrior bike, totally stock
$120 brand new B&S 1450 Series, craigslist (cracked oil pan)
$160 1" bore clutch from Heeters
$40 battery for the electrical system and e-start
$25 misc bolts/wiring connectors, ect

bike's full speed of about 38mph. It's pretty heavy now(prob around 150lbs) but it's putting close to 100ft/lbs of torque to the rear wheel.

wow man you need to show all of us how to make super sweet motors! we had a car on the dyno last week 4 cylinder nissan sentra 2001 it didnt even make 100ftlbs of torque

thank you captain awsome!:thumbdown::eek:ut:

Everyone is always persisting that you change your rod to a billet one if governor is removed or in any high hp or rpm applications. Understandable. What about the flywheel. I forgot where I read it but it said those can blow like a grenade. How important is it to replace those after removing the governor?

it's a good idea to change the flywheel too. if you're still running the stock springs it will probably be ok though. it's worth the $100 IMO.

Everyone is always persisting that you change your rod to a billet one if governor is removed or in any high hp or rpm applications. Understandable. What about the flywheel. I forgot where I read it but it said those can blow like a grenade. How important is it to replace those after removing the governor?
yeah ive HEARD they grenade but again no one ever has picks of anything ever happening. everyone's FRIEND has it happen to them. I WANT PICS PEOPLE! lol or it never happens! lol