What Brand of Synthetic Copressor oil works best below freezing..

I know this is a crazy question as everybody will have an opinion but that's what I'm looking for.. For the last 25 years I have had an oil less air compressor and it finally gave up the fight.. So I bought a larger Quieter standard oil filled compressor.. When the Temp dropped into the 20's it starts very hard, so I removed the 30 weight oil and started looking for a great synthetic "cold weather" compressor oil. The problem is all the oil manufactures I have found tote the long lasting properties, not their ability to start in sub freezing temps.. So what do you guys use and how cold have you used your compressor?

Thanks...

Amsoil compressor oil. Synthetic and never had mine start slow. I can count on one hand how many times it has been down to 20 here in central Texas however.

MB165

I don't know if a multi weight is available, 5w-20 or something like, but that may help alot. if its a made in china capacitor start motor the start windings and cap. are barely adequate, a quick start will ensure a long motor life

A couple ideas.
Ole4 is spot-on with Amsoil synthetic compressor oil, they have many solid products. I am not familiar with their low temperature oils.
What does the manufacturer of your compressor recommend for low temperature operation?
We use an Amsoil compressor oil in a heated shop that is 60 degrees F all winter. Our friends with un-heated shops use magnetic puck heaters for several hours prior to trying a compressor start-up.
The magnetic contact heaters I have seen draw electrical power like a diesel engine block heater. All you do is stick it to the exterior side of the oil reservoir and follow the directions.
Hope this helps,
SAT