What did I just find??

Lizardking

Don't know what it is but should be called bad ass! I'm in love !!! Lol.... As soon as I laid eyes on this bike it was over. I know it's missing parts but it doesn't matter because it looks amazing the way it is! Was being restored and has nice powder coating . Original engine and wheels. What is it ?? Screenshot_20200831-154443.jpg Screenshot_20200831-154348.jpg Screenshot_20200831-154333.jpg Screenshot_20200831-154317.jpg

cfh

It's a Sear Roper All Terrain. They are really cool. I much prefer this to say a Heald Bronc. I do recommend changing the rear tire though. The stock rear tire makes it hard to turn. If you put a more standard rear time , as seen on mine below, it handles a lot better.

Lizardking

It's a Sear Roper All Terrain. They are really cool. I much prefer this to say a Heald Bronc. I do recommend changing the rear tire though. The stock rear tire makes it hard to turn. If you put a more standard rear time , as seen on mine below, it handles a lot better.

That's it! All Terrain roper! Thanks for the advice on the back tire but its one of the features I like. Your bike is clean.