What do you know about these engines?

not sure what to give an opinion on... whats it going in? leaving it stock? etc? but for $100 I would rather have the predator and there are more answered questions on it... if its a clone, for the money they are hard to beat. and the performance parts are readily available

CarPlayLB

looks just like a Predator to me...just different recoil. It does not have a cast iron head...and if it did, it would make less power! Predator has a cast iron cylinder liner anyhow...save your money...go to your local Harbor Freight...you will be money ahead in the short term, and long term!

i think if your smart enough in know enough about these small engines and think you can tackle it, go ahead in beat yourself up, when you can build a predator very easily. but I think it would be a more simpler build with the predator , in only spend 100 bucks with coupon. this new pressure washer motor its got 7hp that's what there saying anyways. think about the predator 6.5hp putting it on dyno from stock is a tad bit over 7.2 horsepower.now when they say its only suppose to be 6.5hp. is this motor you looking at,,,,, really make 7hp :shrug:

Thank you for the replies.
I just wanted an opinion if anyone had one of these engines. I have a garage full of Predator and Greyhound engines and like the rest of you are quite happy with them.
When something new shows up, I like to find out the pros and cons of it.

It has a cast iron bore and cylinder....so it must be good.

What? It worked great on the Chevy Vega. Wait...
And that is exactly the reason I posted that. I used to race with a buddy that ran a Vega at Cajon Speedway in El Cajon, Cali. He had so many issues with the head gaskets on it that he sold the car.