what i use to do

here's a picture of what i look like when i'm camping. i'm sitting on the right and have less hair now and my beard is much longer than it was then. :wink:

heh the guy sitting in the other chair is reading "Dune' what a great book to read while in a sandy place like that!
he's a dork like that. :lol

here's a pic of him reading the paper. it IS NOT WORK SAFE!. IF YOU ARE AT WORK OR HAVE KIDS/SENSITIVE SPOUSE AROUND DON'T CLICK THE LINK!

now that that's done. it's a funny pic and there are some man parts showing. yes, the guy on the ground drank way too much (he's sober now, i kind of miss his drunk days).

before clicking this link (it's a myspace one) read what i wrote before. if you get in trouble for clicking it you deserve it for not reading what i wrote.

in the orignal photo, he's using my comfy desert chair and i had to use the shitty one. this is my payback (it's on his myspace page so it really istn't).

i know you really want to click the link now. it's not work safe so use your best judgement. i'm wondering if i could build this up anymore at this point.

http://a322.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/53/l_128231bd50937ed7ae076fabacb4f329.jpg

btw, my beard is way more awesome now than it was in that pic. i'm about 1/2 of the way through my "going 1 year without shaving" goal.

Last edited: