What is it?

Not sure what year but I will say that that looks like an Asperia head on that engine which likely makes it an Asperia engine which is an Italian made Tecumseh essentially. You stole the bike but you're the good guy on that deal, you saved it and got it ID'ed on OldMiniBikes so it's worth more now than it probably ever was. A great find especially for that money, contact member Glenn Baine to find out the real story on a Broncco with an Asperia because he will be 100% honest and accurate. Congrats on a great find!:thumbsup:

Not sure what year but I will say that that looks like an Asperia head on that engine which likely makes it an Asperia engine which is an Italian made Tecumseh essentially. You stole the bike but you're the good guy on that deal, you saved it and got it ID'ed on OldMiniBikes so it's worth more now than it probably ever was. A great find especially for that money, contact member Glenn Baine to find out the real story on a Broncco with an Asperia because he will be 100% honest and accurate. Congrats on a great find!:thumbsup:
Thanks, I will try and get the motor running, I'm not sure the condition, but I will not restore the bike, and keep it a survivor and eventually sell it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

It's a 1969-1970 Broncco TX-1 Deluxe with an Aspera HT35 Engine on it, rated at 3.8hp due to the Del'Orto Carb. The Aspera engine was simply an Italian version of a Tecumseh with a few improvements like a cast iron sleeve, del'orto carb, hardened valves etc...It's missing a few things, but at $75, it was a fantastic deal! Well done! If you ever wanna sell the wheels or other parts, let me know...