WhAt Is iT?

Bought this from a motorcycle shop pretty cheap. Just wondering what it is. I have looked throughout most of the pics on here. Seen a couple that resemble it but certain things differ. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If yall need more pics, I will be happy to post more. If anyone has ideas on the engine, that would be great info also. Any trace of a number has been long gone due to the paint.

Last edited:
Heath kits were numerous about 1960.. They made everything from citizens band radios, scooters, little four wheel runabouts with bicyle wheels, and I don't remember what else.

They were sold mail order, assemble it yourself, through ads in magazines such as Popular Mechanics, Popular Science, and others.

WeLL I googLed it. Numerous they are. Since it has LittLe vaLue, I am gonna paint it army green.MiLitary issue. Thanks for your heLp jbrewton. I wiLL post pics of it when I get done with it. By the way....I ran it today in this newLy found coLd we got and I bLew the engine up! Can't even Lose for faiLure.
Any sites where I can buy repLacement parts?

parts

well if it's the std issue Briggs parts are pretty plentiful!
depending on what you blew up. jackshafts are harder to find!

use the search tool on the red upper bar to search threads ans find other pictures.

don't know std colors but they sure look good no matter what!

Wait, did'nt supernova ID it as a boonie before the pics were even up?:shrug: I do believe he did but did not get credit for the ID!:doah:

Maybe next time :hammer:

Supernova

has ESPN and did ID it even before the picts
I give up my commission.

But I will ID the BBQ in the second picture as the rare 3 wheeled Weber!

Does this count????

has ESPN and did ID it even before the picts
I give up my commission.

But I will ID the BBQ in the second picture as the rare 3 wheeled Weber!

Does this count????
If yours was picked as the best answer it's yours, I got plenty and have been given a few I dont believe I gave the best answer for. I was just hackin' on em anyway, not that important.:laugh: