What is this with 16" front wheel ?

and a 14" rear.? This is the "before" picture. I have not got started yet. Will be a bit more challenging than the last bike. No tank, seat is worthless, has two sprockets on the jackshaft. I want to use a torque converter.
It is big... I would appreciate anyone telling me what it is.

Will put on an "animal" i have in a box.
thanks

EL GATO ALL-FAMILY MIDI-CYCLE
An odd-looking little bike, El Gato (Spanish for "the Cat") claimed it was not a mini-bike, but a midi-bike, whatever that is. Like many bikes of the very early '70s, it used a Fuji engine, the fore-runner of the Hodaka. Here's what the company had to say about El Gato in their advertising literature:

The Muskin Corp. is introducing El Gato, a thoroughly tested all-family midi-cycle. Powered by an 80cc Fuji two-stroke, single-cylinder engine, the bike delivers 6.6 hp, has a four-speed, constant-mesh transmission and curb weight of 125 pounds. Well balanced on a 44-inch wheelbase, El Gato's overall length is 67 inches with seat height of 27 inches. The 3.00 x 16 knobby tires give maximum traction. The machine's seat-tank combination is finished in chrome yellow. Leading link front and swing arm rear suspension, front and rear internal expanding 105mm brakes, noise emission-approved spark arrester exhaust, flexible fenders and folding footpegs complete the package.

jmbmini

What is left of a Fox Thunderbolt. Go down the list of "What is it" and look at "Sorry It's A Mini-cycle" and you will see pictures of two.

Can't believe they are so similar. But, I think you may be right, the old seat that came with it does look like one on the Fox Thunderbolt....

jmbmini

That bike never came with a Fugi Motor because it has a flathead motor plate. The fugi motor would have had bracket to bolt too in certain points of the frame like a dirt bike.

and a 14" rear.? This is the "before" picture. I have not got started yet. Will be a bit more challenging than the last bike. No tank, seat is worthless, has two sprockets on the jackshaft. I want to use a torque converter.
It is big... I would appreciate anyone telling me what it is.

Will put on an "animal" i have in a box.
thanks
JMBMINI is corect you shuld mark his ansere as BEST,:smile::smile: