What is this?

The forks and fenders are off a K&S Manufacturing bike like a Hornet, Road Runner or Texas Ranger. The tank looks like it's off a Sensation Go Devil. Not sure about the frame though.

Last edited:
I appreciate your response... I'm going to assume i shouldn't even bother with a Frankenstein bike...
I'm looking to restore something this winter, but i don't think this is the one for me...
What's your opinion?
I have messaged the seller asking about the model, but that was several days ago and still i haven't received a response.... i assume that's because they know even less about it than i do...

Last edited:
I appreciate your response... I'm going to assume i shouldn't even bother with a Frankenstein bike...
I'm looking to restore something this winter, but i don't think this is the one for me...
What's your opinion?
I have messaged the seller asking about the model, but that was several days ago and still i haven't received a response.... i assume that's because they know even less about it than i do...
Yea, If you're looking for a bike to restore I would try to start out with a more original bike.