What is your profession?

Retired. A lifetime musician that had to makes his bones in sales. My toys:

Late sixty's Fox Sprite #1138 Mini Bike
Early seventy's Fox ThunderBolt- Mini trail bike
Tiwanese Grass Grubber Mini bike
Restored 1960 Boat/motor/trailer (40 hp John.)
Restored 1972 24 ft. Crest Pontoon
1983 Yamaha Venture 1200 (38,000 mi.)
1986 Honda 4 Trac
1979 GMC pk (79,000 mi.)
Plus a room full of music instruments.

An old guy with a bunch of old stuff.

tomsprops

I film TV commercials for a living. I'm a Propmaster with IATSE Local 44. My specialty is making BEER Pretty ! No kidding I pour those perfect Beers you see on TV.It requires lot's and lots of practice ! The Propmaster also the resident " McGuiver " on the set.

I film TV commercials for a living. I'm a Propmaster with IATSE Local 44. My specialty is making BEER Pretty ! No kidding I pour those perfect Beers you see on TV.It requires lot's and lots of practice ! The Propmaster also the resident " McGuiver " on the set.
Tom : That sounds like a great job that you really enjoy. If we held your feet to the FIRE for the truth, have you ever used a beer that performed better in the pouring aspect in a different brands commercial ????
And what beer does it best ?
And what beer do you drink ? Remember your tired feet are real close to the fire LOL, Steve :scooter:

Last edited:

Oldsalt

I would guess that it would not be easy to pour a glass that ended up with the exact fill and just the right amount of head puffed above the rim. Not to mention the properly sized dollop of foam slideing down the ourside outside of the frosted glass. Soon as I finish this screwdriver I'm going to the frig.

den35

I drive truck,hauling nickel and copper ore between regional minesites and local smelter sites using public highways.

Hey, I did the same exact thing from the age of 19 to 20. You guys install glass pools, concrete, or above ground? We did glass only and carried only Jacuzzi brand hot tubs. Business is still good in the business. Company still pushing strong after 30+ years in this city where I reside.

The one thing that annoys me about Jacuzzi is their pump head deisgns. If something fails the consumer has to buy the Jacuzzi part, the flat face fittings so commonly availible will not work.