what kind of hp will i be making with.....

ok heres a list of what i got i wanna know what kind of hp ill be making with these upgrades....

1.22mm mikuni carb & airfilter
2.18lb v/s
3. fuel pump
4. billet flywheel
5. flat top piston
6. cam .265 lift modified
7. arc billet rod
8. advanced timing key what degree should i advance

this is all going on a 6.5 clone h/f blue.

any suggestions of what else i could do and how to properly tune it would be much appreciated

Motra

According to that "project triple double" it looks like those mods could get you roughly 12 to 14 horsepower. He milled the head and decked the block for more compression and mildly ported it but otherwise the mods are about the same as yours. His max HP was 15.61 at 6800 RPM. Getting it properly tuned will help too but it's not something that can simply be taught to someone in a forum, it takes a lot of experience. There isn't one magical setting that just works, it takes testing and adjusting, trial and error.

is there a place i can send the motor after i put it together and have them tune it
Just about any "small engine" shop can help with tuning
But...start by getting the engine running, stock.
Then add one part at a time. don't add a new part until you get running good.

Here is the reason:
when you are learning to do mods it is way easer to adjust for one new thing.
If you put on a new fly wheel.... you can play with the timing to see how much is to much. Too much, the engine may get too hot...
But if you change the flywheel and the carb. and the engine gets too hot... it could be that the carb is too lean. or is it too much timing??

Are you getting what I am saying??

Later,
Gundy
4Racers.com