What make of vintage kart

JKautoFab

no idea but ive always been jealous of the dual motor frames. i can never find them. good luck finding a pair of mirrored 2 strokes!

1963 tornado k5 ..built in spring glenn n.y. by general engineering co.
I have 2 of them ..
Yes, and they use unlabeled LIMTCO wheels do they not? I have a pair just like those with the drum brake assemblies. As far as I know the only vehicles to use LIMTCO wheels other than Stellar minibikes, and perhaps some of their karts.

That's quite the find. I see the drum brakes are on the inside. I was wondering about that as I have a pair of those wheels. The wheels themselves don't say LIMTCO but it looks as though your brake assemblies do. Did you get that at the Lake Compounce, CT. Swap Meet? There was a kart like that I saw from far away. When I got up close it was gone.

trinik7597

The wheels don't say limtco on them but they most definitely are ... everything from the way the sprocket mounts , the way the brake hub works to the material they are made from says they are

The wheels don't say limtco on them but they most definitely are ... everything from the way the sprocket mounts , the way the brake hub works to the material they are made from says they are
I used to think the ones I had were much newer than the ones that say LIMTCO on them but if this kart is a '63 then no. If they are original that is. Both mine have sprocket mounts like this so this is the kart for em.

Lake Compounce ?

Im new here (about 3 minutes) when does this swap meet take place at compounce? I froze my butt in a Euclid rock truck at lake compounce one winter about 30 years ago.Im looking for an old style fun Kart chassis. Dave

Im new here (about 3 minutes) when does this swap meet take place at compounce? I froze my butt in a Euclid rock truck at lake compounce one winter about 30 years ago.Im looking for an old style fun Kart chassis. Dave
Every fall and spring. November and May I believe. I've gone I think 5 times now and it's usually fair as far as minbike action. This last one was pretty good. I saw a lot of stuff.