what to do

i got this honda 5.5hp and i need help removing this bolt in the pic any tips??:confused:
also since im trynna put this motor on a baja 97cc db i need 2 make new holes in the frame anybody know what kind of drill thats affordable that will do the job??thanks

den35

The bolt.......I'd be tempted to try one of those Gator-grip sockets they use to sell on tv.

The drill.......I had no problem using an inexpensive cordless drill.The steel isn't as dense as it seems.Drills quite easily.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Take it to any local machine shop. A small puller, drilling it, or heat should be able to get it off. No need to buy something your maybe only gonna use it one time.

vette66_00

How many times are you going to ask this same question? You have been given answers. If you cant do it the way its been suggested you should have somebody/shop do it for you. 3 different posts is silly.

how old are you?

if you're asking how to drill a hole and remove a couple of bolts i don't know if you should really be working on these yourself. based on your questions it would probably be a good idea to have someone else do the work for you.

you also will have to set up the throttle after doing the swap. if you're having problems already, you're going to be really scratching your head when the time comes to hook it up.

Your best tool is patience.
The head appears to be in decent shape.
Soak threads with a penetrating oil. The soak it some more.
Whack bolt head with a soft metal or nylon hammer.
Try a stud removal tool if soaking doesn't do the trick.
You may also try heating area surrounding the bolt.

Good Luck

:scooter:

vette66_00

This guys whole post count has been spent on 3 threads about the same thing. LOL I love newbiees. I do understand the OLD mini bike guys and there dislike for NEW people, but its how we learn, but you can only ask a question so many times and get the same answers.:doah: