What's it worth? Early model 1972 Arctic Cat Prowler

I have an early 1972 build Arctic Cat Prowler. It has the original recoil and still runs however is missing part of the tail part of the exhaust and rear fender. I am looking for replacement parts now but am considering selling it or trading it for a snowmobile. Does anyone know what it might be worth?

minibike.jpg

Addicted 2 Minis

Just a heads up, values aren't given here, it's against the rules. It may sound dumb but many people just come here to waste peoples time for a "Value" and are never to be seen or heard from again. This site is for people who are interested in the hobby (not to say you aren't) not for hit and run sales estimates. Besides, like the old saying goes, something's worth what someone's willing to pay. If you want to find out what it's really worth, throw it on eBay at no reserve, when it sells, you know what it's worth.

I'm sure you have an idea of what you would like to get for it. See what others have sold for in "like" condition and post an ad here in the classifieds section. Rules there are "It must have a price and location". To the best of my knowledge best offers are allowed but it must have an initial listing price!. For example "72 Arctic Cat Prowler $1,500 or best offer" NOT "72 Arctic Cat Best Offer".

-A2M

I have an early 1972 build Arctic Cat Prowler. It has the original recoil and still runs however is missing part of the tail part of the exhaust and rear fender. I am looking for replacement parts now but am considering selling it or trading it for a snowmobile. Does anyone know what it might be worth?

View attachment 297813
You have been here long enough (2019) to know better that asking the "What is it worth" question is Taboo on this forum.
Michael

Last edited:

FunWithStuff

You have been here long enough (2019) to know better that asking the "What is it worth" question is Taboo on this forum.
Michael
I think this kind of response is completely unnecessary. We definitely need to let him know we don't allow values on here but degrading him to make him aware of it isn't needed.

When you look at his history he only posted for about a month and a half before coming back on here which may or may not have been long enough to learn about the "no values" rule. I hope you do continue to stay on here and maybe try using the site some more @mlbillow! This is a great place with great people and information if you are into mini bikes.

Plus there's only one place on this site that mentions not giving values and that is in the rules on the "What is it?" section on the site which is one section out of the 25 different sections on this site so it can be easy to miss. I didn't learn about the rule until I ran across a post similar to this one where members specified the rule which was months after I joined so I could have easily made this mistake as well if I didn't know beforehand.