Wheelie Bars

Decided to build my own....3/4' sq rod...1/4" flat plate....Bolted together..except cross brace..its welded...Wheels from a dolly.
Bolted to motor mount plate...easily removable...Brace bolts to fender brace....Now to strip bike down down to paint flat black and red wheels...rat rod style.....velocity stack, AR3910X Autolite Racing Plug...I recommend this plug as did others..snappier acceleration...Waitin for header I ordered...

LW

mini wheelie 2.jpg

mini wheelie.jpg

looks good, but i would be afraid the support going to the fender bracket would bend, and cause stress on your lower mounts, eventually peeling them off..

and personally i would make them inboard so you can still turn without grabbing them, and put them on a single axle for more strength.

just my 0.02

Ive done wheelies with no probs...brace is high carbon 1/4" heat treated....Bein a bladesmith It wont bend...lol.. front pegs will touch ground if lean to much.....I plan on drag racing er at a summer biker event here...Thks for your input JK.

R: LW

didnt notice your pegs dont fold. might want to make em fold unless you only plan on going straight! digging one will make for gnarly wipeout. makes it easier to pack, store, and shove more minis beside it ahhahaa

i bet i could fit a motor on there taht would bend that brace lol. im just a stickler for triangulation. im sure it works fine just keep an eye on the lower mount!

Thanks man....did a power slide with them on....held up good....grass....chewed to hell tho.....baw haw haw... May cut pegs off later and put foldies...couple pairs of Harley pegs in garage........check out the velocity stack...open air fug da bugs....

LW P8230005.JPG