Where are you rpm gods?

Alright, I am taking to the gods of rpms for help... I have a mini bike with a gx200 and this setup...
ft piston
.010 long rod
stock bore and stroke
arc adjustable flywheel and 34 degrees total timing
14cc head milled .025
stock valves only ss
.274 cam-1007 from nr racing and 1.3 roller rockers
42# springs
hl-374 carb on alky but currently i am running gas...
1 stage header but some runs I do have to use the stock muffler when i am in the neighborhood I get 6k rpms

I have talked with some people about this already and haven't been able to figure out where my problem is

when using the header I still only turn 6500 6600 rpms my goal is about 7800-8200 my gearing is 14/70 I know its a little high and tire size is 38in diameter

any cluse to what i need to do to get more rpms would be great...

cxbra

I didnt understand the part "hl-374 carb on alky but currently i am running gas...". So its an alky carb re-jetted for gas? What kind of intake are you running? If its stock, thats most likely you're problem. Also the stock muffler will hinder performance dramatically. Try a run with no filter and with a header and see if the rpm's come up.

no I only run muffler in neighborhood not when I am wanting more rpms the muffler allows 6200 the header is only getting 6500 6600 not much more than stock...

Alright, I am taking to the gods of rpms for help... I have a mini bike with a gx200 and this setup...
ft piston
.010 long rod
stock bore and stroke
arc adjustable flywheel and 34 degrees total timing
14cc head milled .025
stock valves only ss
.274 cam-1007 from nr racing and 1.3 roller rockers
42# springs
hl-374 carb on alky but currently i am running gas...
1 stage header but some runs I do have to use the stock muffler when i am in the neighborhood I get 6k rpms

I have talked with some people about this already and haven't been able to figure out where my problem is

when using the header I still only turn 6500 6600 rpms my goal is about 7800-8200 my gearing is 14/70 I know its a little high and tire size is 38in diameter

any cluse to what i need to do to get more rpms would be great...
well im not a honda guy but i know with all engines the richer it is the lower the rpms and with you having an alky carb and running gas through it thats too much fuel at its running rich if you run alky through that carb or change to a gas carb than it will rev higher since it can run leaner