Who made my minibike?

Hi, I'm new to this site. Had been interested in finding a minibike to play around with for a while and randomly came across one in the back of a guys lot when I was looking at an old truck. Picked it up for a steal and want to clean it up and get it running, but I have no idea who made it or what some of the accessories looked like at one time. Can someone tell me what I have? I know the motor is a tecumseh H25-25100F and think with a little work it may actually run,
but no idea if it is original to the bike. Thanks!

IMG_20170603_144442.jpg IMG_20170603_144450.jpg IMG_20170603_144454.jpg

That neck is unique to one brand. I believe it's a KG. There is very little info out there on that brand, but I believe they were built in the northeastern US.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chad is correct. It was built by KG Engineering out of Holliston, Mass.. Yours is a KG model 100. Here is the brochure and inside picture with description.

Last edited:
Wow, thanks guys! I'll read up on this tonight. I'm in MA, so makes sense.

The unique neck design doesn't appear to be very good since the worst part of the bike is the square plate being pretty twisted and throwing the fork out of whack.

Turns out I believe mine is a Model 200. If you look close, it has a front shock, that is locked up and I'll have to force loose. I wonder if I'll be able to find a spring that fits? It also has the mounts for the fenders. Not sure what the left brake is for since I don't have it and mine has the foot brake though?

magnerp, what's the engine tag numbers...just wondering if that Tec sidepopper is original to the bike ? Looks like the tank should be in front instead of the rear.