Who makes the most mammoth clones

I was wondering who makes the biggest honda clones for cheap, the big 1 cylinder and if you can find them the v twins. Someday I might want to build a gigantic mini if i ever get a disposable income. ok I will probably never build one unless i come across a big one that is in a scrap pile that needs minor repair.

if anyone has links to some beasts post links I cant seem to find vtwin honda clones much and if I do theyre very expensive. it would be sweet to find one thats affordable.

ahhh yes the lifan engines I saw those and some site called RNR or something liek that they make exellent minichopper engines. I was thinking a more traditional engine that mounted on a bottom plate that lifan is a real cycle engine, but still cool as hell.

the ultimate would be a 500cc 1 cylinder that mounts on a plate and just buy a cheapo manco frame or mod a doodelbug and cut n weld and add tubing to fit

As usuall I am daydreaming I will probably never make one but maybe someone who will will read this and get the idea and make one for fun