Will an aluminum exhaust pipe melt? Yes.

Thepaetsguy

Hey, nice coil & bracket...
I've been researching the 6al box now that I have the two wires to the trigger. I do not know a tac that is compatible with that tac wire when it’s on a one cylinder configuration. I also worry about the waste spark and how that works out. Or if the box can even support a one cylinder configuration at all.

I want the box for the two step only. 412403D0-7888-4030-BC8C-3826B12E9C1D.jpeg

Minimichael

But don't start talking about wires now ... post that tac research back in your coil thread. I say fire up the band, man! And make a video... And wear earplugs...

Thepaetsguy

I suspect once it runs, it will never move again.
Ohh it’ll move plenty at a moments notice. Danial Craney has a video showing it.

start the engine note idle speed. Shut engine off and undo the coil bolts then whack that coil all the way right to back the timing wayyy off. start it back up and a major difference can be noted in the rpms.. They drop as the ignition is backed off.. And noticeable loss of torque off the line.

Shut the engine off move the coil back all the way left and fire it back up. Very noticeable RPM rise and way more off the line torque. After adjusting the bracket the CDI is also fully timing adjustable with a flat blade on the box itself.