Wisconsin-Robin-Fuji-Teledyne

125cc commercial mower engine from a Snapper Hi-Vac. They were a pretty high-end machine, but I hate self-propelled mowers so it's getting parted out. Pressed-up crank, steel rod, big bearings. Under-ported and revved to last forever. I had to tap the extra carb stud holes 90 degrees off the mower ones, and put the Mikuni on for upright use. Muffler got flipped, pull cage rotated, internal flywheel brake removed. Starts right up and sounds good. Easy to mount, once I get a round tuit. 7/8 shaft (22mm?) , semi-bummer, but it's keyed and I could put a sprocket on and clutch the jackshaft.

2.jpg

3.jpg

Last edited:
you have more than 1 Wisconsin robin motor? have any 2 strokes you want to sell other than lawnboy motors? i have a bunch of those, had a few wr engines, briggs 2 stroke etc over the years, hard to find now

you have more than 1 Wisconsin robin motor? have any 2 strokes you want to sell other than lawnboy motors? i have a bunch of those, had a few wr engines, briggs 2 stroke etc over the years, hard to find now
Nah, just the one WR. Mostly LB F & V, a couple Dura Force and one M-Series. West bend 610 & 820, Tec Sno King, Fuji and Yam golf cart dingers, A ton of Hirth sled mills, Honda NH125, TKM kart rotary valve, 4-5 old outboards, a few 2t motorcycles, way more crap than I'll ever use. Then there's the 4-stroke side of the pile... lol

I should have kept all my motors over the years. Lol I had 4 ms, bunch of duraforces, v, f, d, c lawn boys, old ah82 kart engines, Briggs,tecumseh, Wisconsin Robin and the Suzuki built toro 2 stroke engines. I used to get them daily, these days there aren't much out there