World Fastest Minibike Drag Race

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
I won't be racing in this event myself. I will just be there to regulate everything. This event goes on for a period of 12 weeks.

MOTOR AND FRAME RULES

1) Motor must be a small block, cast aluminum. No purpose built race blocks (Billet Blocks, or Blockzillas)
2) Motor must have started out no bigger than a 6.5hp block. the block can be bore and stroked to any size. But there are not deck extensions allowed.
3) You can run any fuel you like, gas, race gas, methanol/alky, or nitro
4) You can run any clutch setup you like (stock kart clutch, kart racing clutch, or torque converter)
5) You can run any size tires, jackshaft, wheelie bars, wheel base, steering damper, or frame width you like.
6) No turbos, blower, nitruous units, etc allowed. (Must be naturally Aspirated only)

RACING AND WEIGHT RULES

1) On the first day of the event he/she must ride there own minibike. No matter of the weight he/she is or what mods are done to the motor.
2) Once the champion has won the trophy. He/she must race at least one challenger that same day before leaving. Unless there are no challengers to race.
3) The challenger has the weight rule in there favor. They have the option to place a jockey within 30 lbs of the champs weight on there bike to race the champ. (example: if champ is 200 lbs the challenger may be 220, but still has the option to put a 170 lb racer on he/she bike to win the trophy from the champ)
4) The next saturday, and every saturday after the begining of the event. the champ must be at the racing location, and be ready to race no later than 5pm. No excuses!
5) The champ must race at least 2 races per saturday, unless there are no challengers. (no playing favorites on who to race, must be different person, unless there are no new challenges)
6) If a challenger wins the race and becomes the champ he/she must ride there own bike from then on. Also they must race at least one new challenger that same day, unless there are no challengers.
7) FORFEITS - if the champ is late, doesn't show up, doesn't want to take a challenge, doesn't want to ride there own bike, unable to ride there own bike, motor blows up, or breaks any of the rules they will forfeit the trophy, and the event starts just like it's the first day all over again.

FEE's TO RACE IN EVENT

1) On the first day of the event, anyone that wants to participate in the event must pay a $5 sign up fee.
2) Also on the first day there will be a random order to see who is gonna race who. Racers will pull numbers, or Colors. matching colors, or matching numbers will race each other.
3) Once the champ has won the trophy the only way to race the champ you must put up a $10 challenge fee.
4) If the champ wins he/she keeps the $10, if the challenger win he/she gets there $10 back. (The champ never looses any money, he/she can only win money)

This event will start either June 27, or July 4th on a saturday. This event is open to all comers. Each weekend the champ's name will be stamped onto the name plate on the trophy. There will be 12 names total, who ever has there name stamped the most will keep the trophy at the end of the event.

Any questions just ask

Charles,

Your one stand up guy. I will be available to find the funding for your business as soon as you move to West Los Angeles...lol

TT

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Charles,

Your one stand up guy. I will be available to find the funding for your business as soon as you move to West Los Angeles...lol

TT
Thanks TT
It's free to host
I just have to keep everyone inline, and organize. Should be real good. Guys are already trying to get there new combos dialed in for the race.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Mor'e won it
The rules will be slightly changed for the new one.

Deck extensions with will allowed, and also billet heads will be allowed.
The sign up fee is also $10
I also will be racing in this one myself
And the show up time will also need to be earlier, like 3:30 being the latest.