wtb 70s era tecumseh h35. side popper

Im.looking.for a white good condition sn good running 1970 tecumseh h35 side popper shipped to 32765 can text me at 407-393-8835 thanks...

No luck yet still Looking for an hs 35 tec or h35 side popper thanks everyone....
Hi izzyizz:

I've got one. Serial # shows like this: H35-45455M SER 9109B. Should be 70's but perhaps some of our members might be able to verify this. This one is in pretty nice condition. Bought it for my Lil Indian project but not sure if I'm going to have the time to finish it.

Last year I saw this motor on Craigslist and drove from Southern N.H. all the way up beyond Burlington Vt. to get it. The fellow I bought it from was a retired school maintenance employee who told me he got it along with some others that were purchased years ago for the school shop classes. He claimed it had perhaps 10 hrs. of running time. I have no way of confirming this, only to say, from the outward appearance, it may very well be true. This one came with the gas tank filler in the center of the tank. The Lil Indian frame called for the offset filler so I bought another tank with that. The motor would come with both tanks.

I'm not sure what you had in mind in terms of price but I paid 200 for the motor and another 40 for the tank with the offset filler cap. I'd have to at least get my money back along with shipping. Just let me know.

Henry

capguncowboy

I have a 1978 H35 sidepopper. It's complete, but not currently running. Has a funky reverse shaft off the cam, but can be cut off for use with a mini bike. PM me if you're interested.

Thanks Henry you can send them to me or to.my phone number ,407-393-8835 thanks capguncowboy I might be interested in it just was looking for something complete an runnning ...

capguncowboy

I don't think it'll take much to get it running. It has compression, just no spark. Let me know. I should have a little time this coming weekend to take a look at it.