WTB: Arctic cat ssscat I....

Jamie1972

Looking to buy a Arctic cat ssscat with sachs. engine (Preferebly)
But the ssscat II with tech are fine also.

I was in touch with OldMiniBikes member ssscat with a lead but cant seem to get him to return my recent emails...:shrug:
Any one knows him personally. Please tell him id like to talk with him again.

But otherwise still looking!!

Thanks,
Jamie

Sorry, don't know him

There was a decent one on ebay a while back and I don't think it sold. It was a good price. I was surprised. I bought some other stuff from the guy. I'll PM you with the info if I can still find it.

You looking for any particular condition? Cheap fixer upper or higher priced but more complete?

I would agree. I would not pay that given the condition, nor would anyone else since it has been for sale for months. On the plus side, it is mostly there. This particular headlight is very hard to find compared to the standard Arctic Cat light. Knock 2-3 hundred off and it might be a good start. Don't mean to knock the seller, just my opinion knowing that similar bikes have gone for much less in the past year. :shrug:

Are you looking for a restoration project or a rider? I have a good friend that I work with who got into the Arctic Cat bikes that has one that he might sell. It is complete, running, and unrestored,; it runs just fine but is a little hard to start, probably just needs a tune up. On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being new out of the box I'd call it a 6. I wouldn't restore it myself, all I would do is spend a couple days with some steel wool and some polish and it would be a great survivor. I will not be able to post pics until Monday. (It's Sachs powered):smile: