WTB one segment of Chines 3/4" centrifugal clutch..please!

Ah yes puppies....nothing like them...... God Bless them........ oh crap.
Took my Chinese 3/4" bore centrifugal chain drive clutch apart to clean the sliding collar and set the parts out to dry in the sun.
I found the spring and five of the clutch pads scattered all over my garage floor. One ,of course, is missing.
wife and I looked for two hours,no find. Puppy was playing. He did not eat the missing part. He loves to play with and stack rocks in a pile by my shop door.
Anyway, I really could use the missing segment ( 1 of six in the clutch) if you have one laying about. I'm really at a loss without that segment.
The clutch seems to be 4" wide,10 tooth,3/4" bore,no maker marks. #40 chain.
clutch1.jpg clutch2.jpg

Rob, I've taken both the Max Torque and the Comet centrifugal clutches apart and serviced them. Some of those parts are identical, and I know the clutch shoes are. I bet they are the same as the Chinese clutch you have. The thing is, I recommend changing them all as a set due to wear. You can also get lighter shoes, and different springs. I have played with that stuff as well.

OldMiniBikes has the Max Torque clutch shoes for $3 each. Pretty sure that is for the Max Torque Six Shoe which is what your clone is. https://www.OldMiniBikes.com/max-torque-ss-clutch-shoe.html

Also, you can replace your entire clutch for $16 via Ebay.

Not part of what you are looking for, but as I said, I have done some experimenting on these. I pretty much only run them with the green spring now. The engagement RPM is somewhat higher than the stock silver spring, and it makes these bikes take off in a better RPM range for aging, full sized adults, and not 90 pound 12-year olds as the original silver spring was designed to launch. If you do get a new clutch, order the green spring and swap it. Or send it to me in the next state over, and I will rig it all up for you, as well as ensure the oil lite bushing and fiber washer is set and lubed.

Thank you for the link and info. Do you have the part number for the "green" spring,I looked and found nothing listed other than springs for brakes.