wtb: raptor3 std size piston

You have already checked the bore (micrometer measurements) and a "standard" piston/ring set will work for sure? That is to say, the cylinder wall is not in need of being bored oversize, in which case you would need to purchase an oversize piston/ring set.
Michael

Honestly no but the engine ran fantastic before I removed the stock piston so I would think the compression was ok. The walls look fine also. I don't know how accurate the digital micrometer I have so I haven't tried it. Do I need a specific micrometer or will any one work as long as it can measure the bore from the inside?

The biggest problem I have is I don't know of a place close to me that I can have my engine bored out or any other machine work done. This website and the 4cycle site are the only two places that I can learn on what I can do with my minibike/engines. So even if my cylinder was out of round I wouldn't know where to take it.

If it "ran fantastic" before, had good compression, and was not burning any oil (i.e., smoking), chances are your cylinder wall is O.K. With this new piston you want to install are you also installing new RINGS? If so, you really should have the cylinder wall lightly honed before installation.
Sidebar: Why are you in need of a new piston? Why did you remove the stock piston and what happened to it?

Yes it didn't burn any oil and had great compression. New rings is the plan on whatever piston I get along with a light hone like you suggested creia. I removed the stock piston years ago because I was going to just get a new forged or whatever piston could handle my power needs and I bathed it in oil and stored it in a ziploc bag with the rod still connected. I still have it but I didn't think it could handle the 94ss can that I have. Or can it?

While you stated that you are looking for a "Raptor" piston, you never stated what TYPE of Briggs THIS engine is-
Is it a "Raptor", "I/C", "Koolbore", etc.?
Michael